Considering owning a Texas Property Brokerage?

Considering owning a Texas Property Brokerage?

Blog Article

Texas Broker Entity might make that materialize! Doesn’t require you to possess a broker license! We need a Texas Housing Salesperson License plus some working experience – In fact, that you are setting up a authentic real estate property brokerage. We’ll sponsor your Texas Broker Entity License.

You just kind a Texas Restricted Liability Company (LLC) then file with the Texas Housing Fee (TREC) for a Business Entity Broker’s License. We act as the person sponsoring broker. We've been at this time associates of ABOR (Austin location), MetroTex (Dallas region), GFWAR (Fort Worth), HAR (Houston space), and SABOR (San Antonio spot). We will be a part of any board in Texas if it is possible so When your board just isn't outlined, just let's know.

I’ll make it easier to setup the new LLC or amend the LLC if have already got an current 1. Help get hold of the essential E&O Insurance policy. Assist attain an EIN for that LLC (IRS). File the TREC application and electronic mail them the supporting paperwork. Additionally provide great broker help along with a Brokerage Business Coverage and Procedures Guideline.


$a hundred seventy five each month for You (1st agent)
$seventy five each month for every added agent you sponsor within texas broker entity the brokerage

YOUR 2nd Thirty day period IS Cost-free

DISCOUNT – When it’s you and not less than 4 brokers (5) – pricing goes down to $300 for every mth and $fifty for every further agent after your 4th. That’s ALL we cost to sponsor YOUR company. NO set up charges, NO once-a-year charge, NO broker splits, NO transaction service fees.

Texas Broker Entity
Travis Marshall

Report this page